Senior Study Manager - Bioanalysis
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Senior Study Manager -Bioanalysis looking to join a global organisation focused on pre-clinical drug development. The Senior Study Manager will be key in contributing towards the management of assigned studies within a large team and will have excellent knowledge and experience of LC-MS/MS. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards their pipeline as well as giving you a great platform to showcase knowledge and experience within the bioanalysis team whilst making a real impact on research within a leading organisation.
- Be a good communicator – be able to provide progress updates of studies to senior management in meetings and be able to interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Must have GLP/GCP experience within a scientific laboratory environment and have a good knowledge of managing bioanalytical techniques.
- Show clear understanding, knowledge and experience of LC-MS/MS and working to regulatory guidelines.
- Have great organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of the study plan, amendments and the scheduling of work.
- Provide study updates to Sponsors and ensure your attendance within these meetings.
- Be able to provide interpretation of data and provide the preparation and finalisation of reports.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the study plan, SOPs and the appropriate regulatory standards (GLP&GCP).
- Must be able to accept responsibility for studies and work in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352