Senior Study Manager - Bioanalysis
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Senior Study Manager -Bioanalysis looking to join a global organisation focused on pre-clinical drug development. The Senior Study Manager will be key in contributing towards the management of assigned studies within a large team and will have excellent knowledge and experience of LC-MS/MS. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards their pipeline as well as giving you a great platform to showcase knowledge and experience within the bioanalysis team whilst making a real impact on research within a leading organisation.
- Be a good communicator – be able to provide progress updates of studies to senior management in meetings and be able to interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Must have GLP/GCP experience within a scientific laboratory environment and have a good knowledge of managing bioanalytical techniques.
- Show clear understanding, knowledge and experience of LC-MS/MS and working to regulatory guidelines.
- Have great organizational skills to ensure the timely completion of the study plan, amendments and the scheduling of work.
- Provide study updates to Sponsors and ensure your attendance within these meetings.
- Be able to provide interpretation of data and provide the preparation and finalisation of reports.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the study plan, SOPs and the appropriate regulatory standards (GLP&GCP).
- Must be able to accept responsibility for studies and work in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.