Strategic Account Manager
Do you have commercial experience in a field sales role with a proven track record of successfully selling to the pharma/biotech industry?
Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with an internationally recognised Biotech specialising in the field of Genomics. Their diagnostic technology is enhancing research and providing innovative solutions in the precise testing of oncology which is helping to personalise patient treatment. We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the drug development process and maintain existing customer relationships as well as actively seeking out new opportunities. Our client is looking for a driven individual to maximise profitable sales in Northern Europe (Nordics, Germany and Switzerland) offering an excellent opportunity to sell across a wide portfolio of lab services. This territory will be pivotal in increasing the company’s presence across Europe.
- A commercially astute, career oriented scientific sales specialist with a successful track record selling into CROs, pharma/biotech accounts.
- Willingness to undertake European travel to pursue commercial opportunities.
- An appreciation for gene expression technologies (qPCR and Next Generation Sequencing).
- A ‘hands on’ approach supporting customers at all stages of the sales process.
- An excellent communicator – both verbal and written with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to adapt to the demands of the role.
- Maintain and develop existing key account relationships to drive the growth and strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Establishing and implementing a clear business development strategy within the territory to ensure the delivery of an annual sales plan.
- Responsible for managing territory accounts post sale to ensure retention of customers and future growth opportunities.
- Prepare accurate business plans to provide forecasts and sales reports to achieve assigned sales quota.
- Be able to effectively identify customer project requirements and provide solutions throughout the sales process.
- Joining an innovative and scientifically focused organisation where you will play a pivotal role in establishing sales growth within a new territory.
- Currently experiencing exceptional levels of growth with an excellent product pipeline.
- High visible role providing you with a broad scope to work independently, selling across a wide portfolio of products.
In order to secure the services of the right quality of candidate the client is offering a highly attractive salary and commission package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352