Study Manager Immunohistochemistry
Are you a Scientist or Study Manager with expertise in Immunohistochemistry? Do you wish to develop your career with a World leading organisation in molecular pathology, spatial gene expression and histopathology? If you have a range of Immunohistochemistry techniques including manual and automated methods and would like to find out more, then please get in touch.
- Substantial knowledge and practical experience of IHC techniques, including manual and automated methods
- PhD or Masters
- Experience working in industry either at a biopharma company or within a CRO
- Desirable experience of other assays, including TCR studies, gene expression analysis, digital image analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Liaison with Sponsors on technical requirements
- Leading and supporting experimental and regulatory IHC studies, including method development and validation, multiplex methods, RNAScope and tissue cross reactivity studies.
- Development of study plans and reports
- Development and validation of IHC methods, including multiplexed methods
- Troubleshooting difficult methods
- Participation in regulatory and Sponsor QA audits
- Evaluation of new technologies and process improvements
- Presenting at industry conferences
- Ensuring compliance with GLP and GCP requirements
- Supporting technicians within the team
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit a dynamic immunohistochemistry professional looking to develop their career with a progressive organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728