Study Manager - Toxicology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Toxicology Study Manager to join a global organisation focused on pre-clinical drug development. The Study Manager will be instrumental in contributing towards elements of assigned studies within a large team and will have excellent knowledge and experience of GLP. This is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards a growing pipeline, offering you a great platform for professional development whilst making a real impact on research within a leading organisation.
- Be able to have a positive approach to all aspects of work making sure you have a good knowledge of customer needs.
- An organised individual with the ability to prioritise workload and be able to work well within a team environment.
- A motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Be a good communicator – be able to articulate and interact with customers, providing strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to show clear knowledge and experience of GLP.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external customers, ensuring prompt and proper action an all aspects of the study plans for assigned studies.
- Ensure the supervision of the day-to-day training of junior staff ensuring this is in line with the training programme provided and be able to recommend any additional training when appropriate.
- Assist in key elements of assigned studies where appropriate and be able to meet with Sponsors as required.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.