Study Manager - Toxicology
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Toxicology Study Manager to join a global organisation focused on pre-clinical drug development. The Study Manager will be instrumental in contributing towards elements of assigned studies within a large team and will have excellent knowledge and experience of GLP. This is a fantastic opportunity to help contribute towards a growing pipeline, offering you a great platform for professional development whilst making a real impact on research within a leading organisation.
- Be able to have a positive approach to all aspects of work making sure you have a good knowledge of customer needs.
- An organised individual with the ability to prioritise workload and be able to work well within a team environment.
- A motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Be a good communicator – be able to articulate and interact with customers, providing strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to show clear knowledge and experience of GLP.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external customers, ensuring prompt and proper action an all aspects of the study plans for assigned studies.
- Ensure the supervision of the day-to-day training of junior staff ensuring this is in line with the training programme provided and be able to recommend any additional training when appropriate.
- Assist in key elements of assigned studies where appropriate and be able to meet with Sponsors as required.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352