Technical Operations Manager Medical Device Production
Are you an accomplished line manager and leader within Medical Device production? Do you have proven production expertise within electro-mechanical and moulded component assemblies in a regulated GMP and ISO13485 environment? Zest Scientific is looking to identify a Technical Operations Manager for a global Medical Device organisation to oversee the Production Engineering, Tool Room, Project Management and New Product Development functions within the business.
- Proven line management and strong leadership skills
- Experience in a production engineering role related to electro-mechanical and moulded component assemblies in a regulated GMP and ISO13485 environment.
- Experience in the analysis of cost and value engineering of electro-mechanical and moulded assemblies.
- Understanding of ERP system manufacturing modules
- Full understanding of Bill of Material and Process Routing creation.
- Able to compile Shop floor process instructions and safe working procedures.
- Able to work under own initiative and formulate strategies for continual improvement.
- Responsible for producing full lifecycle validation documents for new and existing equipment and processes.
- To ensure efficient, competent and effective production and development of new and existing products and manufacturing processes.
- Oversee the Production Engineering, Tool Room, Project Management and New Product Development functions
- Liaise, support and assist the QA and Regulatory Affairs Department to ensure the organisation’s products comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage, lead, liaise and assist in key assigned special projects.
- Support, develop and enhance the smooth and efficient operation of all manufactured products.
- Overall lead in the smooth production and development of new and existing products and manufacturing processes.
- Support and assist the QA and Regulatory Affairs Department to ensure the manufactured products comply with regulatory standards.
- Lead in the creation of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Project management outputs on time on budget.
- Coaching and leadership of all direct reports.
Our client is a rapidly expanding medical device organisation. They are actively looking to recruit the best Production Engineering professionals, so if you are a medical device Production Engineer looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728