Technical Sales Specialist - DACH
Zest Scientific is searching for an accomplished Laboratory Sales professional in Germany (South). Our client is internationally recognised for providing ‘best in class’ solutions and this region provides excellent growth opportunities for a motivated and entrepreneurial Area Sales Manager.
This is a highly autonomous role where your input will be encouraged and you will be provided with the platform in which to implement your own selling methods / business plan. This territory will play a pivotal role as the company increases their presence across Europe, presenting a wealth of untapped potential.
- You will demonstrate a successful track record in the Technical Sales / Laboratory Sales sector.
- Ability to learn new scientific concepts as you will be required to take a ‘hands on’ approach supporting customers at all stages of the sales process.
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Ideally the Area Sales Manager will be based in a location with good accessibility to the major research hubs in the South.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan, developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within research laboratories across Southern Germany, Switzerland (German speaking) and Austria.
- Independently plan your diary demonstrating structured territory management to target high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory, prioritizing key accounts and executing your own sales strategy.
- Global presence, offering ‘best in class’ solutions with an expanding product portfolio.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide first class post-sales support and maintain close working relationships with end users.
- Currently experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution to Research Scientists.
In order to secure the services of the right quality of candidate the client is offering a highly attractive salary and commission package. Additional benefits include Car, Healthcare and Pension. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724