VP of Product & Design - Digital Therapeutics
Transform the way mental health problems are treated globally and be part of a mental health revolution. Our partner is delivering a multi-disciplinary approach to design new mental health tools, pooling the resource of world leading Scientists, Clinicians and Natural Language Processing Engineers.
Do you see yourself being an integral part of developing the next-generation of mental health interventions which puts the patient voice at the core of the design alongside an outstanding international team? If so, this could be the job for you!
- Accomplished Product leader with commercial experience gained in the digital health field.
- Experience developing and designing SaMD regulated products.
- Entrepreneurial individual with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Passionate about creating a supportive and collaborative working environment.
- A versatile and mission driven individual who can effectively drive adoption by payers, health systems and life science companies.
- Develop and motivate a team of Product & Design experts, defining the direction for new clinically validated products in a nascent market.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Take part in industry and press events relevant to the role.
- Be an advocate for a culture that puts users at the heart of what they do, ensuring all decisions are appropriately evidenced, and grounded in data.
- Evidence based Digital Mental Health company which is developing a range of Digital Therapeutics and tech enhanced mental health interventions.
- High growth business, experiencing exponential growth having secured a £50M+ Series B.
- Pivotal moment in the company’s history as they undertake a highly ambitious, transformative programme to apply their unique data-set to deliver accessible and best in class Mental Health treatments.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package and stock options available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351