Business Development Director - Life Sciences Consultancy
Zest is partnered with a rapidly growing healthcare consultancy to identify a Business Development Director to nurture business growth across the US market. Our client accelerates the delivery of innovative treatments, supporting the global life science community across a range of therapeutic areas and has gained an outstanding reputation which is driving further global expansion.
The Business Development Director mandate presents an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with existing customer-facing experience promoting Market Access and/or Health Economics Outcomes Research consultancy services.
- Proven track record promoting healthcare consultancy services.
- Commercial expertise in one of the key service areas: Market Access / HEOR / Pricing & Reimbursement / Value Communications.
- Growth mentality – enthused by the opportunity to significantly impact new markets.
- Enterprising by nature and comfortable working in a high growth, evolving business.
- Entrepreneurial flair with the capacity to identify opportunities where strategic value can be created.
- Demonstrates a creative mind-set, leveraging influence (internal and external) to craft a solution which exceeds client expectations.
- New business development: Identifying new prospective clients and unearthing new business opportunities to drive an increase in revenue and profit to achieve growth targets.
- Business development with existing clients: Building/developing existing client relationships and identifying opportunities for repeat business to drive an increase revenue and profit to achieve growth targets.
- Proposal and pitch delivery: Lead and ensure development of competitive, creative and compelling proposals and pitches to convert business leads.
- Sales strategy: Continuing to develop and improve sales pipeline and strategy.
- Client relationships: Build strong, productive client relationships, acting as a trusted advisor and utilising internal expert resource where necessary.
- High growth consultancy that delivers outstanding quality service offerings to the life sciences community.
- Driven by a mission to make a difference to the world by accelerating the delivery of new innovative treatments.
- Scope for rapid progression – passionate about supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast-track trajectories’ within the business.
- Company culture centres on employee engagement and work/life balance, currently operating a 4.5 day week.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724